Current Style: Standard
bout IQAC(Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
The college was established in the year 2012, got its UGC recognition under Section 2 (f) & 12 (B) of the UGC Act, 1956 under the head 'Government Colleges teaching up to Bachelor's Degree on 10th April 2018. The IQAC of the college has been set up on 19th December 2018. Since its establishment, the Cell has contributed significantly to institutionalizing the quality assurance strategies and processes. The following steps have been taken by the IQAC in this regard:
1. Development and enrichment of of college website for remote access for e-journals and e-books
2. Receiving Feedback from the stakeholders
3. Uploading the data of the college in the AISHE portal
4. Registration of Alumni Association
5. Uploading of question bank in the college website
6. Organized different seminars, workshops, and special lectures.
7. Planning and implementation of Library automation (e-granthalaya)
8. Subscription of online journal (N-LIST) and making awareness to students about its uses.
9. Making awareness about SWYAM students to pursue different courses through online mode.
10. Introduced E-Resource Bank in the college Library and Open Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
11. Observance of special days was organized
12. Guardian meeting was conducted
13. Arranged training program for teaching staff Use of ICT in the teaching-learning process
14. Organized career counseling program for students.
15. Organized programs on the uses of Smart Class Room for students.
16. Organized program on Cyber Security for students
17. Organized a study trip to Historical place with the Department of History.
18. Organized different collaborative work with NGO and other Govt. stakeholder
A committee has been constituted in our college with the following members :-
Smt Munmun Das - Assistant Professor, Co-ordinator(Service Transfer to Women's Polytechnic)
Sri Dipak Hrishi Das, Assistant Professor, Co-ordinator (Acting)
Sri Sibkanta Das - Assistant Professor,Member
Dr. Arun Kumar Nayak - Assistant Professor, Member
Sri Tirtharam Reang- Assistant Professor, Member
Sri Pradip Debbarma- Assistant Professor,Member
Sri Debabrata Kar -LDC, Member
Sri Gouri Sankar Reang - External Expert, Member